Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Walking Stick: Complete

The walking stick is all the way done. No pics just yet, but I'll get some soon. The E6000 glue is freakin' amazing. I was worried about the ball falling off if I looked at it funny but it is rock solid. I've been turning the thing every which way, even upside down and it's fine. I think I'll still be careful with it, but it's good to know I don't need to be concerned about the ball falling off if I lean it against a wall or something.

Also got Jenna's skirt almost all done (need to hem) and her coat almost all done (just needs buttons) so I'm ready to get on with my own coat. It's a short week so I'm hoping to have enough time to get it all done. I may take a half day of work tomorrow or something. We're supposed to get a bunch of snow so I could even have a semi-legit excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment